Here is Wednesday's list:
1) Buy jeans (I tried again, but talked to my neighbor too long at the market)
3) Finish packing the various boxes throughout the house - This is not done, but we keep consolidating boxes from around the house, we are getting closer!
4) Repack Tara's books - I think they will have to be in two boxes, or it will be too heavy! For a kid that doesn't really like to read she has a lot of "favorite" books.
6) Deposit checks in my purse in the bank - TOTALLY forgot about this one until I put the visor down in the car today!
7) Stop at bike store to see if he will buy back my bike
8) Go to "pawn shop" to see if they will buy two TVs
16) Finish removing paritally packed/sorted items from Tara's room - Not totally finished, but I went through two boxes that were my stuff - papers, etc.
17) Go to Post office - four packages to be mailed. I have all item together in a box, with all four addresses. That's a step in the right direction. I HATE the post office.