1) Buy jeans (I am pretty certain this will not happen again today)
2) Finish packing the various boxes throughout the house - This is not done, but we keep consolidating boxes from around the house, we are getting closer!
3) Repack Tara's books - I think they will have to be in two boxes, or it will be too heavy! For a kid that doesn't really like to read she has a lot of "favorite" books.
6) Go to market - need food for dinner. Fridge and pantry getting low (which is a good thing in this case) - Nope, ordered Chinese! MUST go on Wednesday!
8) Deposit checks in my purse in the bank - nope, all the ATM envelopes were soaked. Bank was not yet open when I was there.
This is what the garage is looking like! Lots of EMPTY boxes
13) Stop at bike store to see if he will buy back my bike
14) Go to "pawn shop" to see if they will buy two TVs
(This is the list that has so many NO packing, but necessary things to do!)
15) Have Tara go through My Little Pony collection - too many of these as well. - She had agreed to give them all up, but as I was giving the box to the Goodwill, she changed her mind. She needs to keep only her favorite FIVE!
16) Finish removing paritally packed/sorted items from Tara's room
17) Go to Post office - Did change of address on line, but I have four packages to be mailed.