For Wednesday I would like to do:
2) Buy new jeans
4) Get nails done (I have one that is lifting and it hurts every time I bend it the wrong way, so this is a necessity!) - It was raining so hard when we were out that we just decided to come home.
Jason is my friend who is driving my "stuff" to PA. He is the son of my sister's good friend, and he happens to live in Orlando too. Jason Trivia - he used to be Tigger at Disney World during his College Program! Anyway, he is not working, and has not been home for a while, so I figured win-win situation. He drives the truck, I pay his expenses and return plane fare, and I don't have to hire a regular mover and pay WAY more to move!
Small pile for Goodwill
Living room starting to fill with boxes
Backside of trash. There is more in front of the can. Will try to get another picture if I can get the other bags out this morning.
List for Thursday (and I am sure some carry over to Friday):
1) Get nails done
2) Buy Jeans
4) Pack up pantry closet (I think this is about the worst spot left - crafts, game, cookbooks, misc stuff)
5) Empty Hallway bathroom cabinets (this has been a gathering place for Tara's stuff)
6) Bubble wrap all the little tchotchkes I have been gathering around the house (this is a good one for mom)
7) Back to Uhaul - need bubble wrap "bags" for pictures and decorative plates
8) Finish laundry
9) Sort three boxes of toys for keep/toss/donate