1) Buy Jeans
2) Pack up pantry closet (I think this is about the worst spot left - crafts, game, cookbooks, misc stuff)
3) Empty Hallway bathroom cabinets (this has been a gathering place for Tara's stuff)
4) Bubble wrap all the little tchotchkes I have been gathering around the house (this is a good one for mom)
Here are some pics from the day.
This is Tara and her Webkinz. That is a jumbo bag that is holding
All of THESE,
in a JUMBO bag
I'm loving Space Saver bags. Those three empty boxes, used to be full with the stuffed animals that are now in the two (1 jumbo and 1 large) Space Saver bag
My mom helping in the garage!
This was the load that went to Goodwill today. One box of misc stuff and another of Christmas
This is how much I downsized Christmas (that's not saying that I don't still have another two small boxes - we LOVE Christmas, and my mom had just as much in PA). Two BIG boxes to two smaller boxes.
Uncompleted tasks - Carry over to Saturday, and beyond:
1) Buy jeans
2) Pantry closet - used for storage of crafts, games, cookbooks, etc. Games have been sorted and 1/3 donated to Goodwill. I have found homes for my WW cookbooks (I rarely cook from books anymore, I find recipes when needed on the internet!) This closet is SCARING ME, hence it keeps getting put off!
3) Empty hallway bathroom cabinets. Linen closet already done.
4) Wrap tchotchkes from around the house. This has not yet been completed but they are all in one central place, and have all been washed!
5) Organize piles in master bedroom. Furniture donated last week, so there are piles and boxes from dresser, night tables, etc. I did sort through some stuff, but have more to go.
6) Finish packing up toys in Tara's old room.
7) Go through boxes and drawers in guest room.
(Neither 6 nor 7 involve much stuff, maybe 1 hour if that in each room)