Saturday, June 27, 2009

House of Vines


I do not know anything about this little house, but that it has been vine covered for as long as I can remember. It sits on the corner of Lincoln and Poplar Streets in Hatfield Pa, and it intrigues me! Had it not been for the trash can out front, I would not even have known if it was still occupied. I have never seen anyone out and about the house! (I took this through the windshield, I had to be quick.. there was a car coming!)

See the ONE little flower blooming almost in the center of the photo! I did not notice that until just now! (As always you can click for a larger view!)

2 comments:

Carolee Hollenback said...

Neat house!

Happy VGNO!

Vicki ~ FL said...

Looks kinda neat but I'm thinking I read/heard something about slugs with vine covered houses. Ick! Great shot none the less. Thanks you for your visit to my blog.